Monday, August 06, 2018

in between #1



I never know
that I would be like this.

I never imagine
I will be like this.

I never ask
to be like this.

to be in the between.

confuse,
doubtful,
worried,
and more.

it all came from different step,
that ask to be closer,
and it makes me think a lot,
for the future.

one with a lot of memories from the past,
and another one is asking to create more memories,
together ahead.

how long I will be
in the between?


_______
I have been searching a lot of cafe lately #cafehunting-
just to find places where I can sit down and enjoy 'me-time' with drink while journaling, enjoy the surrounding, and being accompany by the music, ugh I really love it! 💖

2 comments:

  1. insecure nya saya dengan english awak. by the way, saya follow sini ye sebab nak belajar english. saya followers ke 169

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alhamdulillah, masih belajar eheee. thankyouuu sebab jumpa something beneficial from my blog, hope you like it^^

      Delete

thankyou for spread the love!